35- kyats for goat ribs
5 -tablespoons yogurt
1 -clove of garlic
1 -tablespoon Chin
1- teaspoon of dill
6- sesame seeds
Masala (green camel) 3 packs
3/4- teaspoon turmeric powder
2 -tablespoons green chilli powder
How to cook
1. The chopped goat ribs are cleaned and added to yogurt, Salt Meat powder Add half the turmeric powder and mix well. Wrap the goat ribs tightly and leave them in the bottom of the refrigerator for 2 hours.
2. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Wash as needed after cutting as needed. onion, Finely chop the garlic and chin. Roast the dill and sesame seeds over a high heat until fragrant. If you get it, put it in the chest and grind it.
3. When the goat ribs are done, add as much oil as you want to cook. Two kinds of hot onion; ချင်း၊ Turmeric powder left over Add green chilli powder and oil. When the onions are wilted, add the goat ribs and kale salad and cook over medium heat.
4. When the skin is fragrant and the color changes, add hot water to soften the potatoes and cover. Goat ribs are dipped in yogurt and will not need to be cooked for a long time.
5. When the potatoes and goat ribs are tender, add the remaining water to taste and finally cover with dill and sesame seeds.
Goat ribs are dipped in yogurt, so the bones will be tender. You will also like the goat ribs dish, which smells like masala without the remaining oil.
credit – http://hklatyar.com/2019/01/05/750/